"We have to pay our suppliers and staff days and weeks before our clients pay us and as the business grows so do the sums of money involved. Ultimate Invoice Finance is proving the most cost effective, flexible and sensible solution."
what is invoice finance?
It’s a means of releasing up to 90% of the cash that you have tied up in unpaid invoices. Instead of waiting 30, 60 or even 90 days for your clients to pay, we advance you a percentage of the invoice value the very next day. This takes a huge strain off your cashflow, providing working capital to cover your outgoings and to invest in additional resources to grow your business.
The facility is quick and easy to arrange. It’s also very flexible, making it suitable for a wide range of businesses, situations and industries. The two main types of Invoice Finance are Factoring and Invoice Discounting. We offer both.
how it works...
send us your invoice
When you raise an invoice with your client just send us a copy.
We send you the money
We can advance you up to 90% of the money tied up in that invoice the next working day.
the Customer pays the invoice
You receive the remaining percentage of the invoice amount and pay us a fee to cover administration and interest.
- It eases cashflow problems and increases your working capital
- Our online management system gives you control over what funds you access
- The more invoices you generate the more cash you receive
- Cost effective and fairly priced
- Debtor Protection can be included
- Six month money back guarantee if we fail to deliver on our service promises