Ultimate Finance are looking for a Transaction Processing Administrator to join the team.
We are looking to appoint a Transaction Processing Administrator to ensure the smooth running of the back office service we offer to our customers.
Do you like making sure all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s crossed – you could be exactly who we’re looking for!
As part of a fun, vibrant team committed to good funding, your responsibilities would include supporting and assisting with all aspects of cash reconciliation. You’d also be assisting with all of the administrative functions that come with Invoice Finance – these include; reviewing and loading client schedules, balancing, setting up debtors, allocating cash and processing refunds.
To provide a full and professional back office service to all clients on a day-to day basis. This will include:
- Accurate cash allocation, utilising the Alloc8 software.
- Reconciliation of cash received and investigation of differences.
- Issuing refunds in line with Group policy and authorisation limits.
- Balancing of the C3 system.
- Manually search and allocate any payments which Alloc8 cannot easily identify.
- Notify Rimilia of any anomalies in Alloc8 and flag any payments which should auto-allocate, to ensure continuous improvements.
- Opening the post in the morning and distributing to the relevant persons.
- Scan in all cheques to Checkmate, reconcile the amounts and then import into Alloc8.
- Manually allocate all cheques that do not auto-allocate.
- Ensure that all processes are followed regarding client own payments and bounced cheques etc.
- Sending outgoing post at the end of the day, including dunning letters and statements.
- Consistently work on the suspense account in order to properly allocate and reconcile all payments that have not been applied to a client account.
- Ensure that the un-reconciled cash is reconciled by requesting remittances from debtors.
- Monitoring and closing of trust accounts in line with Group policy.
- Monitoring and completing daily/monthly target and record sheets in line with Group policy.
- Ensuring that RD/RDPR and post-dated cheques are recorded and notified accordingly.
- Take and process telephone credit card payments.
- Distributing incoming electronic faxes.
- Scan and amend remittances where necessary using read soft.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Complete scanning of all operational documentation.
- To assist management with client payments when needed.
- To ensure all relevant disbursements are charged in line with the Group policy.
- Carry out your own filing, faxing and photocopying as required.
- Support the other members of your team when required.
- Keep the office environment tidy and professional.
- Collecting the post from the local headquarters if required.
- Maintain top levels of service to our new and existing clients and other staff members, making sure we continue to be known for good, swift and friendly customer service.
- To be a team player both within the team and Group wide.
- Understand and demonstrate the company values of Brilliance, Decency and Enterprise.
- Complete the ABFA Foundation course within 12 months.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the Group from time to time.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Have good telephone and email manner.
Job posted: 20 December 2017