At Ultimate Finance we believe that one of our greatest assets is our people.
That’s why we’re continually investing in our team to ensure they’re at their best. As part of this commitment, we're are looking to appoint a Training Facilitator.
This role is based in our Bristol office and will work closely with our HR and Learning & Development teams to increase the skills and knowledge of the team across all of the Ultimate Finance Group.
So, what’s involved?
As Training Facilitator, you will be responsible for the design, coordination and delivery of multiple training programmes in line with our strategic priorities and objectives.
It’s a whole group role, so there’ll be some travel to our other offices across the country.
You will also have responsibility for capturing relevant training data and information so you can analyse results and identify trends. With this information, part of the role will be conducting regular gap analysis and providing innovative solutions to fill said gaps.
- To set up, implement and review appropriate systems and methods for training needs analysis.
- Once training needs are identified, work with the HRM in developing individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Conducting job evaluation surveys.
- Liaising with managers and reviewing employee appraisals to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivery of training to individuals or groups of employees and choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.)
- Compiling and presenting information.
- Advising and monitoring appraisal schemes.
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- Manage, source and organise all external training partners.
- Maintain all training records ensuring that the training files are audit ready at all times.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Producing annual training plans, and evaluating training progress in order to improve the overall process.
- Engaging all levels of staff and management, ensuring employees are committed to learning and development.
- Ability to confidentially facilitate training sessions.
- Experience in training needs analysis, training design and development and training delivery is essential for this role.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Experience of succession planning for an organisation.
- CIPD qualified in Learning and Development is desirable.
- Approachable and able to form good relationships.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Team working skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Investors in People will be desirable.
Job Posted: 29 September 2017