We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our team.
As part of our existing Relationship Management team you will oversee and control all aspects of managing a portfolio of clients with up to £5m funding review limits, including risk control, service level assurance, building relationships, identifying and meeting customer needs and procedural compliance. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times.
This role is to be based remotely in the Midlands region.
- Know your customers and fully understand the industry that they operate in and their business needs.
- Be able to identify and understand customer needs. As a result support the business and provide further financial solutions where applicable.
- Action customer facility amendments within an appropriate time frame.
- Develop and implement a pro-active customer contact strategy including regular visits across the portfolio.
- Ensure new customers have an excellent on-boarding experience.
- Add value to your customer base, in line with their requirements.
- Oversee the ARM in accordance with all duties and liaise with the Head of Relationship Support where relevant.
- Build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Participate fully in the 6 monthly appraisal process, focussing on personal development
- Seize opportunity to give feedback to colleagues and the wider business using various business tools e.g. values scheme, employee engagement survey, simply thank you’s.
- Demonstrate the core business values and adhere to the standards as outlined in the Operations Engine.
- To have a detailed knowledge of all of the group product offerings – Invoice Finance, Asset Finance, Construction Finance, Trade Finance, Recruitment Finance, Business Funding +, Bridging.
- Identify suitable opportunities within your portfolio to introduce the Ultimate Finance product suite.
- Understand and take ownership of the Debtor Protection product, ensuring adherence to procedures including updating of limits, overdue reporting and charging.
- Monitor, arrange and process funding for the customers, in accordance with current authority levels and disbursement tariffs.
- Prepare for and attend monthly portfolio reviews, with the Risk Manager.
- Monitor and interpret C3 and Risk Factor statistics (including focus lists) and act upon the information as required.
- Ensure all client covenants are adhered to and take action/escalate where necessary.
- Obtain and review the management / audited accounts and input relevant information into a financial analysis spreadsheet.
- Document visit reports in line with company policy and in a timely manner.
CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Customer focused & people centric
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of invoice financing would be beneficial
Job posted: 27th November 2019