We are looking for a Regional Director to join our Bridging Finance team to help SMEs with the funding they need to better their business.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a proven track record and established introducer database in Bridging Finance. You will work as part of our existing BF sales team to pro-actively seek out and convert new business opportunities in line with the company budget / expectation and your own personal target.
You will be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is given to all prospects, introducers, internal and external customers. You will also be responsible for maximising business opportunities by using best practice and to develop and maintain excellent standards of salesmanship, customer service and risk management.
- Identify, generate and secure new business opportunities from a range of introductory sources in order to convert new Bridging Finance deals for Ultimate Finance.
- Build and maintain new and existing professional working relationships from a variety of introductory sources (accountants, commercial finance advisors, brokers, solicitors etc.) and act as a primary contact for new business in your designated region.
- Manage and progress all new business enquiries and prepare / submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet our credit policy and contain all information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately.
- Assist the Operations team and others to ensure the smooth transition of prospects to clients.
- Maintain up to date introducer records, ensure that all prospect enquiries are properly recorded and progressed.
- Contribute ideas and positive suggestions at regional sales meetings to ensure continual development
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the bridging finance industry and also other Ultimate Finance Group products and services - ensuring cross sales are maximised.
- Achievement of minimum sales targets (primarily PFI income) whilst ensuring that new business quality standards are acceptable and maintained.
- At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.
- Other duties as required to facilitate deals.
The key behaviours required for this role are:
Communication, problem solving, negotiation / influencing, decision making, challenging, motivational, team player, sharing in successes and ideas, committed, confident, flexible, moralistic / ethical, solid judgment, organised, customer and people orientated, decisive, proactive management, approachable.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven Bridging Finance sales performance required.
- Strong relationship / networking skills.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Strong commercial awareness and good technical knowledge of BF.
- Proven planning and control skills.
- Ability to red and understanding statutory financial information / financial projections.
- Ability to set organisational and personal goals.
- Good time management.
- Innovative and creative.
Job posted: 26 October 2018