We are looking for a Regional Director to join our Asset Finance team.
To work as part of our established sales team to pro-actively seek new business opportunities in line with company budget/expectation and your own personal target. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is given to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers. You will be responsible for maximising business opportunities by using best practice and to develop and maintain excellent standards of salesmanship, customer service and risk management.
To ensure that the maximum possible return is achieved in any collect out scenario. This will include the following:
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources, for example finance brokers, equipment suppliers, accountants, banks, clients etc.
- Build and maintain a level of new enquiries by attending networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset based finance industry including Ultimate Finance Group products and services, clients, competitors, introducers, risks, client industry and markets.
- Consistently and accurately provide accurate information to the Managing Director to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
- To conduct original research within the region to ensure constantly expanding database of professional intermediaries, suppliers & direct clients.
- To obtain comprehensive data for submission to the Underwriters of a prospective client file for underwriting. Said files will comprise detail on the prospect’s field of activity, financial profile, management acumen and an assessment of inherent risk.
- The achievement of minimum new client income revenue standards, whilst ensuring that new business quality standards are acceptable and maintained and budgets achieved.
The key behaviours required for this role are:
Management skills, top new business performance, leading by example, honest, challenging, motivational, team player, sharing in successes and ideas, influential, committed, confident, flexible, moralistic / ethical, solid judgement, organised, customer and people orientated, decisive, proactive management, approachable.
Job posted: 05 February 2019