We are looking for a Regional Director to join our Sales team.
To work as part of our existing sales team to pro-actively seek out and convert new business opportunities in line with the company budget / expectation and your own personal target. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is given to all prospects, introducers, internal and external customers. You will be responsible for maximising business opportunities by using best practice and to develop and maintain excellent standards of salesmanship, customer service and risk management.
- Identify, generate and secure new business opportunities from a range of introductory sources in order to convert new deals for Ultimate Finance across the full suite of products.
- Adherence to the Ultimate Sales Standards.
- Build and maintain new and existing professional working relationships from a variety of introductory sources (accountants, commercial finance advisors, brokers, solicitors etc.) and act as a primary contact for new business in your designated region.
- Manage and progress all new business enquiries via CRM and prepare / submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet our credit policy and contain all information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately.
- Assist Operations and the New Business Support Team to ensure the smooth transition of prospects to clients.
- Maintain up to date introducer records, ensure that all prospect enquiries are properly recorded and progressed.
- Contribute ideas and positive suggestions at regional sales meetings to ensure continual development
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry including all Ultimate Finance products and services.
- Achievement of minimum sales targets (income) whilst ensuring that new business quality standards are acceptable and maintained.
- At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.
- Other duties as required to facilitate deals.
Characteristics & Behaviours:
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Good negotiation skills
- Concise decision making
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Solid judgment
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven sales performance required.
- Strong relationship management skills
- A defined and active introducer base
- Strong commercial awareness and good technical knowledge of funding
- Proven planning and delivery skills.
- Financial literate
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
Job posted: 12 July 2019