We are looking for a Regional Director to join our team to help SMEs with the funding they need to better their business.
Here at Ultimate Finance, we love growing businesses and are continually looking to expand our team with people who are passionate and want to help support UK SMEs with the funding they need to expand their business.
Too often SMEs have to jump through hoops and put up with a headache to get their hands on the cash to grow their business.
We’re looking for someone to can help these businesses through the power of good funding. We are looking to appoint a Regional Director to work as part of our existing sales team to pro-actively seek out and convert new business opportunities in line with the company budget / expectation and your own personal target.
As a Regional Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is given to all prospects, introducers, internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for maximising business opportunities by using best practice and to develop and maintain excellent standards of salesmanship, customer service and risk management.
- Identify, generate and secure new business opportunities from a range of introductory sources in order to convert new deals for Ultimate Finance.
- Build and maintain new and existing professional working relationships from a variety of introductory sources (accountants, commercial finance advisors, brokers, solicitors etc.) and act as a primary contact for new business in your area.
- Manage and progress all new business enquiries and prepare / submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet our credit policy and contain all information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately.
- Assist the New Business Support Team to ensure the smooth transition of prospects to clients.
- Maintain up to date introducer records, ensure that all prospect enquiries are properly recorded and progressed.
- Contribute ideas and positive suggestions at regional sales meetings to ensure continual development.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Ultimate Finance Group products and services.
- Achievement of minimum sales targets (income & deal numbers) whilst ensuring that new business quality standards are acceptable and maintained.
- At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.
- Other duties as required to facilitate deals.
The key behaviours required for this role are:
Communication, problem solving, negotiation / influencing, decision making, challenging, motivational, team player, sharing in successes and ideas, committed, confident, flexible, moralistic / ethical, solid judgement, organised, customer and people orientated, decisive, proactive management, approachable.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Proven sales track record
- Strong relationship / networking skills
- Self motivated and resilient
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of Invoice Finance, Trade Finance or Asset Finance
- Proven planning and control skills
- Ability to read and understanding statutory financial information / financial projections
- Ability to set organisational and personal goals
- Good time management
- Innovative and creative
Job posted: 20 July 2018