We are looking for a Project Lead to join our team in Edinburgh.
At Ultimate Finance, we pride ourselves on being the ‘Good guys’ of finance. We provide good funding to businesses to help them grow and flourish, and we ourselves have grown considerably over recent years by using the latest tools and technology to provide easy to use services to our customers.
To maintain that growth, we are seeking an experienced professional to work in both as:
- Business Analyst to turn business requirements into project requirements
- Project Manager to delivering change aligned to business priorities
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team managing the change of the product people, technology and processes that supports the business.
This is an exciting opportunity that would ideally suit someone who is either a Business Analyst or Project manager and looking to take on more responsibility as part of an expanded role.
Working as part of the Project Management Office you will be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of projects, and working with Programme Managers and Senior Business stakeholders to:
- Plan and define project requirements
- Develop the project schedule
- Chair working group meetings to manage progress, mitigate Risks and Issues
- Manage requirements (stakeholder and change)
- Manage contractors
- Ensure project documentation is up to date
- Report on project progress
- Deliver projects to time, cost and scope
You will be expected to:
- Engage with business stakeholders to capture and document business process and rules
- Write Business Process specifications to be used by suppliers, developers (primarily for process automation)
- Write test strategies, plans and scripts
- Conduct testing to ensure that the desired results are achieved
- Work closely with project team members to ensure activities are aligned with scope and deliverables articulate status and requirements clearly and concisely, both to technical teams and executives
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience as a Business Analyst for digital transformation projects
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills
- Microsoft office suite skills (including Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to organise own work load
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Experience managing/supporting projects
- Experience working closely with customers and suppliers
- Ability to problem solve
- Tenacious, flexible and with ability to work well under pressure
- Driven, energetic, resilient
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Software knowledge of below packages (or equivalent)
- Microsoft suite of products
- Dynamics (CRM)
Job posted: 22 February 2019