Our Ashley Invoice Finance New Business Support Team are looking for a new member to join them.
If you like your I’s dotted and your T’s crossed, this could be the job for you. We’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail, who is all about accuracy, to join the Ashley NBST who are at the forefront of ensuring our customers get the good funding experience they’ve been promised.
There’s interaction aplenty with this role and you’d be working closely with our Sales, Underwriting, Take on and Operations Teams.
As part of the role, you’d play a key part in our business process by ensuring that documentation relating to new business is produced swiftly and accurately. You’d also be responsible for producing and checking the legal documents for both prospects and clients.
Perhaps the most crucial part of the role (this is where the dotting and crossing comes in) is ensuring that all legal documentation is in order – signed, witnessed no amendments etc. and also that any pre-commencement conditions are all in order before we pay out.
- Raising and checking legal documentation for our prospects and clients.
- Ensuring all legal documentation and legal pre- commencement conditions are in order ahead of expected pay out dates.
- To liaise with the Underwriters and Sales Team in a professional manner.
- Keeping CRM up to date.
- Liaising with the New Business Take on Team/Relationship Manager’s for pay outs.
- Carrying out relevant due diligence checks including AML/KYC - (the responsibility falls with sales but on occasion you may be asked to assist).
- Assisting in getting deals paid out seamlessly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with allocated Regional Directors as well as keeping them up to speed on their deal progress.
- Attend weekly pipeline calls.
- Manage diary/workload in respect of prioritising deals in line with expected pay out dates.
- To maintain top levels of service to our new and existing clients, ensuring ongoing impressions are that of a swift customer service.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Group from time to time.
- To be smart and presentable at all times.
- To have a keen attention to detail.
- To have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- To be personable.
- To have good telephone and email manner.
Job posted: 13 March 2018