We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and be responsible for the Direct Channel.
A new and exciting opportunity has been created working as part of a fast paced, growing and innovative organisation focused on the B2B SME market. The Marketing Manager responsible for the Direct Channel is a new and pivotal role that will help shape the business to drive sales, income and client retention going forward.
What we’re looking for:
You’re an experienced and results-driven marketer, passionate about defining and growing high value customer relationships through acquisition and retention strategies in the direct channel. You’ve built and scaled marketing teams (internal and external) and committed rolling up your sleeves and getting under the hood of any channel or partner to learn how it contributes to the bottom line, to meet business KPIs.
You will need to demonstrate experience in the below:
- Building and managing a holistic multi-channel customer acquisition and retention strategies that accelerates the direct channel growth and market share.
- Driving Conversion Rate Optimisation strategies using technologies such as Optimizely and Adobe Target.
- Managing media agency relationships, ensuring meticulous monitoring of all media channels with the capability to scale up or down based on real time data and insights.
- Setting data-driven KPIs across channels, partners and building teams to getting results that meet and exceed a return on acquisition advertising spend.
- Planning the direct channel spend, tracking and reporting performance and insights, allocating budgets to maximise return.
- Working closely with customer experience, operations, product and brand teams to continuously improve user journeys, customer communications to increase customer lifetime value.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree educated with a min. 2.1 ideally from Business or related degree.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and customer relationship management disciplines.
- Deep understanding of data-driven marketing and Data Management Platforms.
- Expert grasp of Google stack.
- Demonstrable experience in full funnel CRO and relevant platforms.
- Working knowledge of media attribution and theories.
- Able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, problem-solver with attention to details.
- Appreciation and knowledge of UK SME marketplace.
- Google certification desirable.
- Financial services experience desirable not essential.
Job posted: 27 April 2018