We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Bristol or Edinburgh.
In your role, you’ll be assisting the team primarily through the execution of marketing campaigns, with opportunities over time to train and work with other platforms to help develop your skills. You’ll be committed to roll up your sleeves and get under the hood of any challenge. This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders and therefore you must have the ability to clearly and confidently communicate at all levels. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times.
- Ensure the timely execution of marketing communications campaigns across online and offline marketing channels to support the UF B2B Marketing Strategy, which targets both business owners and introducers.
- Act as a brand advocate, creating, reviewing and approving content to maintain brand style and TOV.
- Project management and support across our channels including PR, brand, events, digital media and internal communications.
- Drive campaign effectiveness through quality of copywriting, messaging, visuals and brand alignment.
- Work with internal and external design teams to produce and update marketing collateral.
- Using a range of marketing tools to manage marketing channels to support customer focussed campaigns.
- Work with external media agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that plans are executed brilliantly.
- Briefing creative and copy writing for different marketing channels.
- Supporting the Marketing team by producing reports for wider stakeholders, focussing on agreed KPIs.
- Keep up to date with relevant industry innovations and trial any new technologies which could assist delivery of our marketing campaigns.
- To ensure timely processing of invoices and keep relevant budget records
Characteristics & Behaviours:
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree educated with a min. 2.1 ideally from Marketing or related degree.
- Experience in a marketing role; client or agency side.
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Solid communicator, great at keeping stakeholders and others posted with the appropriate level of detail
- Able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, problem-solver with attention to details.
- Ability to write and edit content for email communication, social platforms and any other external facing communications as required.
Job posted: 11 October 2019