We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team in Bristol.
Our Finance team play a critical role in delivering Good Funding to our clients and we’re looking for someone who’s good with numbers and people to assist our team in Bristol.
As Finance Assistant with us, you’d be responsible for uploading information from bank statements into our loans software, reconciling bank accounts and system balances, and investigating and resolving discrepancies and questions.
Experience of working in an accounts department and performing reconciliations/investigating and resolving difference is necessary.
This is a temporary position for 3 months and we require someone who can cover the following working pattern:
You’d be reporting to the Head of Finance as required on all aspects of the allocated job functions.
As a key member of the finance team, you will be expected to undertake a number of tasks on a daily or basis, working to strict deadlines as required by the main board reporting timetable. This will include the following:
- Uploading information from bank statements into loans software.
- Reconciling bank accounts and system balances.
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies and questions from the business.
- Experience working in an accounts department/working with accounting systems.
- Experience of performing reconciliations and investigating and resolving differences.
- To have a keen attention to detail and take a responsibility for tasks performed.
- To have a positive, can-do attitude.
- To apply a proactive, analytical, problem solving approach at all times.
Job posted: 11 January 2019