We're looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Asset Finance team in the North West.
Here at Ultimate Finance, we love growing businesses and are continually looking to expand our team with people who are passionate and want to help support UK SMEs with the funding they need to expand their business.
Too often do SMEs have to jump through hoops and put up with a headache to get their hands on the cash to grow their business.
We’re looking for someone who can make things happen! Does this sound like you? We are looking to appoint a Business Development Executive in our Asset Finance division to assist in generating new business opportunities.
There’s interaction aplenty - you’d be working with our excellent team of Regional Directors, liaising with external brokers (a major source of business), touching base regularly with our Asset Finance Operations team in Lutterworth, but best of all talking to real people who run real businesses and helping to deliver our promise of good funding.
This role is North West based and would involve some travel.
- To maintain and uphold the highest levels of customer service.
- To help develop, understand, promote and educate staff in UAF products.
- To be familiar with Ultimate’s growing product range.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide qualified leads for the Regional Directors.
- Manage incoming sales and customer service enquiries.
- Liaison for leads and point of reference to Regional Directors.
- Manage leads from designated brokers / suppliers / customers including qualification and distribute to Regional Directors.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions when required.
- To offer Sentinel assistance as and when required.
- Manage UAF database to high degree of accuracy.
- To identify relevant cross sell opportunities.
- To carry out client and competitor market or customer research as and when required.
- To maintain your own filing, photocopying and scanning daily.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- To assist and support as required in the absence of another team member.
- To maintain a tidy and professional environment within the office.
- Compliance with internal procedures, record keeping and data security requirements.
- Ensuring treating customers fairly policy is adhered to.
- Management are made aware of relevant and important matters.
- To continually promote the Group’s core values.
- To have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- To have a confident, professional & friendly manner.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- To maintain the highest levels of service to our clients & introducers.
- To be involved in any project work as required.
- To undertake all reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Group from time to time.
- The candidate must have good accuracy / administration and numeracy skills, be personable, professional, reliable and confident in their own ability.
Job posted: 01 May 2018