We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our team on a temporary basis covering Maternity.
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do – good funding is all about freeing our customers from the headaches that might come with running a business.
Nobody embodies this more than our Relationship Management team. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) to support at least one Relationship Manager (RM) in assisting clients as they take their businesses forward.
You would be joining the enthusiastic and vibrant Relationship Support Team (RST) and your responsibilities would include supporting the RM in all aspects of managing a portfolio of clients; including risk control, service level assurance and procedural compliance. Your priorities would be to provide a great service, whilst focusing on ledger performance, utilising Risk Factor and exception reporting to identify and investigate any anomalies.
As an ARM, you would be the first point of contact for clients on most occasions so your role will be integral to maintaining a positive relationship.
The New Business Support Team will also need your help in ensuring the RST provide the very best on-boarding experience.
You would be reporting directly to the Head of Relationship Support as required on all aspects of the allocated portfolio.
To provide a full and professional Factoring / Invoice Discounting service to a specified portfolio of Clients on a day-to-day basis. This will include the following:
- Authorising and processing credit notes, reassignments and refunds within authority levels.
- Arranging and processing payments for clients on a daily basis
- To work closely with the Operations team to ensure all queries / disputes on the portfolio are managed appropriately, notifying both the Relationship Manager and the Client as required; and disapproving invoices for all types of perceived risk.
- To constantly monitor debtor credit limits and review relevant documentation for increases/decreases within authority levels.
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of invoice finance (preferable)
Job posted: 13 February 2019