Ultimate Finance are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our Construction Finance team.
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do – good funding is all about freeing our customers from the headache of funding.
Nobody embodies this more than our Relationship Management team. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Relationship Manager to work in our Construction Finance team in Bristol but also alongside our customers as they take their businesses forward.
As part of a fun, vibrant team committed to good funding, your responsibilities would include overseeing and maintaining a portfolio of between 20-30 Construction Finance customers, including telephone and written collection activity, cash posting and allocation, schedule checking and posting, credit limit monitoring, managing client feedback, identifying and managing disputes, identification of risk, service level assurance, and procedural compliance.
You’d also be working alongside our amazing team of Regional Directors as well as the New Business Support team to on-board new clients and manage their day to day transactional requirements.
You’d be reporting directly to the Relationship Manager for Construction Finance, providing administrative support on all aspects of the allocated portfolio, and support teams.
Finally, you’ll get the opportunity to occasionally step into the Relationship Manager’s temporarily by deputising for them in their absence.
To provide a full and professional Construction Finance service to a specified portfolio of clients on a day-to-day basis. This will include the following:
- To provide regular and full debtor feedback reports to the clients as required.
- To accurately process and allocate all cash remittances relating to your portfolio on a daily basis, and to maintain unallocated cash to a minimum deemed acceptable by the company.
- To accurately check and process schedules of applications to C3.
- To accurately process payments to the system, but before doing so, check the statistics to ensure that we are comfortable with the account as a whole, and flagging up any concerns.
- To monitor and manage all queries / disputes on the portfolio, notifying both the Relationship Manager and the Client as required, and disapproving applications for all types of perceived risk, including but not limited to the following; Disputes, Contra's, Credit Limit, Cash Conversion Percentage, Mis-directed Funds, Over Applying.
- To run an acceptable diary follow-up system, accessible by other staff, and to maintain full and proper notes on debtor accounts.
- To provide a first line of defence in identifying negative trends in the portfolio, e.g. high credit notes, low collections / applications, sliding debt-turn, etc.
- To constantly monitor debtor credit limits and raise relevant documentation for increases / reviews as required.
- To accurately load new debtors / contracts onto C3 as required.
- To allocate payments via client’s payment certificates.
- To field any Client requests relating to their facility, and deal with / report to the Relationship Manager accordingly.
- To undergo Client visits as required from time-to-time.
- To process scanning of required documents on a daily basis.
- To prepare for, and attend weekly Team Meetings with the Relationship Manager and discuss any details relating to your Portfolio as required.
- To assist the Relationship Manager with the completion of monthly information packs and to ensure that these are collected from the client on a regular basis.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Client Reviews and Portfolio meetings with the Relationship Manager.
- To maintain your own filing, faxing and photocopying and scanning daily.
- To provide full cover and support as and when required by the company in the absence of another team member.
- To maintain a tidy and professional environment within the offices.
- To maintain top levels of service to the allocation of clients / debtors at all times.
- To enter into a structured and progressive training programme as required by the Company.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
- The candidate must have good accuracy / administration and numeracy skills, be personable, professional, reliable and confident in their own ability, with an eagerness to learn and expect a steep learning curve.
Job posted: 21 December 2017