We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our Construction Finance team.
To work as part of our existing Relationship Support Team (RST) to support the Relationship Managers in all aspects of managing a portfolio of clients; including risk control, service level assurance and procedural compliance. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times. Your priorities would be to provide a great service, whilst focusing on ledger performance, utilising Risk Factor and exception reporting to identify and investigate any anomalies.
- Authorising and processing credit notes, reassignments and refunds within authority levels.
- Arranging and processing payments for clients on a daily basis
- To work closely with the Operations team to ensure all queries / disputes on the portfolio are managed appropriately, notifying both the Relationship Manager and the Client as required; and disapproving invoices for all types of perceived risk.
- To constantly monitor debtor credit limits and review relevant documentation for increases/decreases within authority levels.
- To accurately process and allocate all cash receipts relating to your portfolio on a daily basis.
- To accurately check and process schedules of applications to C3.
Characteristics & Behaviours:
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of invoice finance (preferable)
Job posted: 3rd September 2019